Bring Karndean Designflooring to Life with the Floorstyle Room Visualizer
Looking for flooring ideas but unsure where to start? See your future floor with our interactive room viewer, Floorstyle!
This ‘view in room’ digital tool not only lets you see our wide range of vinyl flooring in typical room settings, but you can also upload your own photo and see what a new floor might look like in your own home!
Whether you’re looking for wood or stone flooring, Floorstyle allows you to visualize Karndean vinyl planks and tiles to get an idea of what suits your home interior.
Experiment with alternative laying patterns and add design strips between planks or tiles (gluedown ranges only).
The latest updates to Floorstyle include:
- Ability to upload a photo directly from your computer, tablet or cell phone.
- Mobile compatibility, for designing on-the-go.
- New ‘Favorites’ option allows you to return to saved room designs.
- Easy to use menu options and checkout.
How to use Floorstyle:
- Upload your own photo* or choose from our pre-set room images.
- Select a floor from more than 150 products.
- Select an installation design.
- Choose a paint color (available in most room settings).
- Compare floors. Choose to divide the room and compare your favorite designs.
- Order free samples. Simply add to your basket and then proceed to the checkout.
- Add to favorites, print or share!
Please note that although Floorstyle works well on a wide range of computers and mobile devices, our floors are designed with unique grain patterns and textures which are sometimes difficult to replicate on-screen; in particular, our most textured designs from the Art Select and Da Vinci ranges. For the most accurate visual representation, we recommend you request a product sample or visit your nearest Karndean retailer to see and feel the product before making your final decision.
*Max file size 10mb