Environmentally Responsible Practices
We are committed to minimising the environmental impact of our activities, preventing pollution and achieving continual improvement in our environmental performance by:
- Openly addressing the environmental risks of the work we carry out and identifying and managing the environmental risks associated with our work on an ongoing basis;
- Setting and reviewing annual environmental objectives and targets, and monitoring performance;
- As a minimum complying with applicable environmental legislation and other requirements relevant to our operations;
- Working with our sub-contractors, designers and suppliers to improve their awareness of environmental issues and associated performance;
- Reducing the environmental impacts of our premises by adopting reasonable controls for preventing air, ground, water or noise pollution and keeping sites clean and tidy;
- Training employees and promoting environmental awareness and commitment.
The Managing Director is responsible to the Group Chief Executive for ensuring compliance with the Company policy and reviewing performance within his operating unit.