Our three-day fitting course is designed for experienced installers looking to be confident in complex luxury vinyl flooring (LVT) designs.
From the abstract designs of our Heritage Collection to bespoke motifs, this course will help you take your next steps in Designflooring. It offers a complete overview of the possibilities of custom Karndean floors.
This is the right course for you if you are a highly experienced fitter looking to enhance your confidence in complex and abstract designs, and to further develop your expertise to include creating bespoke motifs and custom floors.
What will I learn?
- Adhesive guidelines
- Product and design overview
- Setting out and scribing techniques
- Kaleidoscope design
- Heritage Collection design
- Parquet and basketweave installation with border
- Random panel installation
- Curvature of planks, creating jigs and S-bend divides
- Demonstration of scribing and templating techniques
- Introduction to geometry
- Creating circles within the floor
- Setting out central design features
Fitting course price: £595 plus VAT
Next available course dates:
There are currently no new dates available and we are fully booked. We will add new dates in due course.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.