Our three-day floor fitting course is designed for beginners looking to develop new skills using luxury vinyl flooring (LVT).
You will become more confident installing LVT and gain the basic skills of subfloor preparation, enhancing your overall quality and making jobs easier to complete going forward.
This course covers all the essentials of Karndean installation, from our Korlok and Karndean LooseLay ranges to more intricate Designflooring techniques. You will also receive a complimentary toolkit with all the essentials you need for LVT installation.
This is the right course for you if you have little or no experience installing LVT flooring, or you're looking to change career and want to start at a beginner level. You could already be in the flooring industry and would like to gain a basic level of understanding and installation of all Karndean formats in simple designs.
What will I learn?
- Product knowledge and multi-format overview
- Subfloor preparation overview
- Floating floors installation
- Threshold strip explanation
- Straight lay plank and tile installation
- Adhesive selection
- Incorporating design strips
- Scribing techniques for straight lay
- Internal and external cutting techniques
- 45 degree plank and tile installation
- Versilay installation
- Scribing techniques for 45 degree
Fitting course price: £395 plus VAT
Next available course dates:
There are currently no new dates available and we are fully booked. We will add new dates in due course.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.