All designflooring ranges below come with a lifetime warranty*.
For more information or to obtain your Purchase Warranty, please speak with your local flooring retailer, contact our helpful Customer Service Team, or download our full warranty terms and conditions.
Warranty claim process
- Report the issue with your floor to your retailer, who may then attend your site to inspect the reported issue.
- The retailer may report the issue details to Karndean on your behalf.
- Karndean may need to schedule an inspection of your site/home if deemed necessary.
If an inspection is required, a Karndean Sales Representative will complete the inspection at your property/site/home. This may be completed via virtual means (such as photos or video call).
- A sample plank may need to be removed from your floor for investigation, and a replacement plank may be fitted to this area.
- Upon completion of the investigation, Karndean will provide a technical assessment and outcome to your retailer.
- Your retailer will then communicate the outcome to you and advise next steps.
Transferable Purchase Guarantee
If you purchased your Karndean Designflooring through a Karndean Retail Partner your warranty will have the added benefit of it being transferable. This means that if you sell your house within your guarantee period, you can pass the guarantee on to the new owners.
To qualify for a transferable guarantee you must:
- Adhere to the terms and conditions outlined in the Purchase Warranty
- Purchase from one of our retail partners and they will provide us with your email address to enable us to send you your transferable warranty
*The Lifetime residential warranty is defined as 35 years and protects against product wear out and manufacturing defects. What's more, the warranties are now transferable to any future owners (subject to the terms and conditions of the Transferable Purchase Warranty).