Karndean Designflooring launches new features in the Digital Specification Library
Are you involved in a commercial building or renovation project? We’ve updated our Digital Specification Library, to include a revolutionary function that provides greater flexibility when selecting new floor designs for commercial clients.
The digital tool not only lets you see our wide range of luxury vinyl flooring in typical commercial settings, but you can now upload a photo of a client’s space and instantly show them what a new floor might look like in their setting.
Ideal for architects, designers and specifiers, our Digital Specification Library provides realistic imagery of different flooring designs. With improved usability, optional colour schemes and side-by-side comparison, you can discover our stylish and highly practical flooring in a truly visual manner. Explore wood and stone flooring, and view alternative laying patterns and design features. You can also order your samples through the tool.
Improvements to the Digital Specification Library include
- Ability to upload a photo directly from your computer, tablet or mobile phone
- Compatible with mobile phones, ideal for demonstrating to clients
- The new ‘Favourites’ option allows you to return to saved room designs
- Improved menu options and checkout
- Visual improvements including the size of floor area and layout of options
How to use the Digital Specification Library
- Upload your own photo or choose one of our pre-set room images*
- Select a commercial space e.g. education, healthcare, hospitality, retail
- Choose a floor from more than 150 designs
- Select an installation design and colour scheme
- Add your selection to favourites
- Divide the screen to compare two designs
- Download CAD files in a range of formats
- Request samples, print or share
*Max file size 10MB