Win a Ted Official Rules summary
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN.
2. Eligibility. Karndean Designflooring’s Win a Karndean Ted prize draw is open to all UK (including Northern Ireland) residents – individuals, not businesses - who are aged 18 or over. Karndean Designflooring’s employees, its subsidiary companies and their families, advertising agency and sales promotion consultancy, and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the Promotion are excluded.
3. Any costs associated with entering remain the responsibility of each entrant and are dependent on the internet service provider used.
4. The promotion commences 10:00am Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) Friday 12th October 2012 and closes on all Facebook “Like’s” received before 18:00 pm GMT on Friday 23rd November 2012. Entries will be deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
5. To be eligible, entrants must “Like” us on Facebook to be entered into the prize draw. To “Like” us, entrants need to go to http://www.facebook.com/karndeandesignflooring and click the “Like” button. “Likes” will only be accepted from Karndean’s main Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/karndeandesignflooring. Entries that “un-like” Karndean Designflooring’s Facebook page before the competition closes will be void.
6. Only one “Like” is permitted per Facebook account.
7. The prize is a toy, Karndean branded teddy bear, measuring approx. 30cm.
8. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
9. The prize will be shipped free of charge to any UK address no later than fifteen (15) business days after an address has been provided. The prize will not be sent to a PO Box. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage in transit to the prize.
10. The draw will take place by random computer selection on Monday26th November 2012.
11. Winners will be notified by email no later than 14 days after the close of the competition on November 2nd.Whilst best efforts will be made to contact the winners, in the event that for any reason the winners cannot be notified after reasonable attempts, then the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize. If the prize is unclaimed after three months, it will be redrawn and the winner notified by comment here: www.facebook.com/karndeandesignflooring and in writing.
12. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any loss incurred in the event that the Promotion is cancelled for any reason beyond the control of the Promoter.
13. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies, shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained as a consequence of the use and enjoyment of the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case liability will be limited to the minimum allowable by law).
14. To the extent permitted by law, the winner will exclude, release and forever discharge the Promoter and all other persons involved in the conduct of the promotion and organisation of any component of the prize, and their respective employees, agents, sub-contractors, consultants (including employees of those sub-contractors and consultants) directors, officers and sub-licensees from all liability for claims, loss, damage, costs or expenses (whether arising under stature, from negligence, personal injury, death, property damage infringement of third party rights or otherwise) arising from or in connection with use of the prize.
15. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual for: tampering with the entry process; acting in violation of these terms and conditions; or acting with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
16. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
17. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official rules. These rules are subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: Karndean International (UK) Ltd, Crab Apple Way, Vale Park, Evesham, Worcestershire, WR11 1GP