Ideal Home Show 2014
Inspiration destination competition terms and conditions
Ideal Home Show – Win 5 Nights in Massa, Tuscany for 2 People Free Prize Draw
OFFICIAL PRIZE DRAW RULES
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN.
- Eligibility. Ideal Home Show– Win 5 Nights in Massa, Tuscany for 2 People Free Prize Draw (the prize draw) is open to all UK (excluding Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man) residents – individuals, not businesses - who are aged 18 or over who hold (or will hold by the time of the prize draw) valid and relevant documentation for travel. Karndean Designflooring’s employees, its subsidiary companies and their families, advertising agency and sales promotion consultancy, and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the Promotion are excluded.
- One entry per household allowed.
- To enter, contestants must attend the Karndean Designflooring stand at the Ideal Home Show Exhibition between 14th March and 30th March 2014, fill in a leaflet with their details requesting delivery of a Karndean Designflooring brochure and either post into the available post box at the exhibition or hand their leaflet to a member of Karndean Designflooring staff.
- Entries not submitted in accordance with the rules or entries which are incomplete or illegible will be disqualified at the Promoter’s discretion. Entry into the prize draw signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- There is one prize available which will be for two people; Return Flights to Pisa from any mainland UK Airport; return private transfers between hotel and Pisa Airport; 5 nights’ accommodation at a 4* hotel in Forte dei Marmi, Massa on a half board basis (breakfast & evening meal); 1 day excursion to Pisa. No cash, credit or alternative prizes are available and the prize is neither transferable nor exchangeable in full or in part. The maximum value of the prize is £3,000.
- The draw for the prize will take place on 30th April.
- The winner will be notified within 7 days of the draw date via telephone and/or email and will be provided with details on how to redeem the prize. In the event that the winner cannot be contacted within 28 days of the draw date, the prize draw may be re-drawn to find another winner.
- The prize must be booked and taken by 30th March 2015. Please note that if the prize is taken in the school summer holidays (23 July -31st August 2014), a small surcharge may be payable.
- The prize does NOT include any insurance, travel to or from the airport of departure, or any other expenses during the trip. Any out of pocket expenses (such as phone, room service, drinks purchases, gifts and food) are not included in the prize.
- 'The prize is arranged by Elite Leisure Travel, ABTA membership No 31422 on behalf of Karndean Designflooring (Promoter).
- We will use your personal details in order to administer this promotion but will not publish them or provide them to anyone without your permission.
- The Promoter reserves the right to publish details of the Contest and the winner’s surname and county on its website, blog or other social media sites following the draw date.
- By entering the competition, you agree to let Karndean Designflooring, interview you for a feature including photographing the winner without further compensation.
- Any entrants deemed to have compromised any section of the administration, security, fairness or proper entry into the competition will be disqualified.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withhold, change or cancel the prize in the event of non-compliance with these rules and also reserves the right to amend the rules at any time.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage if deemed necessary in its opinion and/or due to circumstances outside of the Promoter’s control.
- The winning participant’s details can be obtained by sending a request and SAE to the Promoter at the address below within 6 weeks of the draw date.
- By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these rules. These rules are subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: Karndean International (UK) Ltd, Crab Apple Way, Vale Park, Evesham, Worcestershire, WR11 1GP