Book a Design Consultation
Grand Designs Live – Win a floor competition
We’re so glad you stopped by to see us at Grand Designs Live and now you can enter our competition where you can win up to £2,500 of your favourite Karndean flooring for a room in your home!
How does it work?
Simply book and attend an appointment at our showroom, Vale Park, Evesham to be entered into our free prize draw. We look forward to seeing you soon!
How do I organise an appointment?
By entering your contact details on the card at the show or via the form below you are giving us permission to contact you to book an appointment. We will then contact you either by phone or email and an appointment will be set up. Our showroom is open 7 days a week, so there is plenty of time to come and see us.
Appointments will be booked and can be taken from Monday 22nd October 2012 to Thursday 31st January 2013. A one hour time slot will be given to you. When we contact you to offer you an appointment, you will be able to select a date and time between these dates which suits you best.
Appointments will be available Monday to Saturday 9am till 4pm and Sunday 10am till 3pm.
How do I win a floor?
Everyone who has booked and attended their design consultation will automatically be entered into a prize draw to win a Karndean floor. The winner will be selected at random on Monday 4th February 2013, and the winner notified accordingly.
What can I expect from my visit?
Our showroom at Vale Park, Evesham, houses the entire range of Karndean Designfloor which you will be able to view and touch. We hope that you will already have a room in mind for our floor and our trained product advisors will be able to talk you through our ranges and find the perfect floor for your space, your needs and your style.
Click here for directions to our Evesham showroom.
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN.
2. Eligibility. The Grand Designs Live – win a floor prize draw is open to all UK (including Northern Ireland) residents – individuals, not businesses - who are aged 18 or over and who own the home where the floor will be installed. Karndean Designflooring’s employees, its subsidiary companies and their families, advertising agency and sales promotion consultancy, and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the Promotion are excluded.
3. One entry per household allowed. Appointments which must be attended for someone to gain entry into the prize draw can be taken between Monday 22nd October 2012 and Thursday 31st January 2013 (the closing date).
4. We (the Promoter) will make three attempts to contact you to arrange an appointment. After this time, if we have not heard back from you, your entry will be void.
5. Entries not submitted in accordance with the rules will be disqualified at the Promoter’s discretion.
6. There is one prize available which will be "a free floor from Karndean Designflooring up to the value of £2,500 (amount includes professional fitting and any required preparation work)." No cash, credit or alternative prizes are available and the prize is neither transferable nor exchangeable in full or in part.
7. The winner will be notified within 7 days of the closing date.
8. The prize must be taken within three months of the closing date.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to publish details of the Contest and the winner’s name on its Website, blog or other social media sites for four weeks following the draw date.
10. By entering the competition, you agree to let Karndean Designflooring take and publish photos of your room before and after the floor’s been installed, as well as an opportunity to interview you for a feature without further compensation.
11. Any entrants deemed to have compromised any section of the administration, security, fairness or proper entry into the competition will be disqualified.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to withhold, change or cancel the prize in the event of non-compliance with these rules and also reserves the right to amend the rules at any time.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage if deemed necessary in its opinion and/or due to circumstances outside of the Promoter’s control.
14. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official rules. These rules are subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: Karndean International (UK) Ltd, Crab Apple Way, Vale Park, Evesham, Worcestershire, WR11 1GP