Floor Cleaning and Maintenance
Karndean Designflooring is hardwearing and is easy to clean and look after. Our enhanced surface treatment helps protect against everyday wear, spills and scuffs. This makes it easier and more environmentally friendly to clean and maintain your floor, giving you peace of mind that your Karndean floor will look great for years to come.
Regular cleaning with a pH neutral cleaner such as Karndean Clean will help keep your floor at its best. Follow these simple steps for cleaning your Karndean floor:
- With a soft sweeping brush, remove any loose dirt or dust
- Add 50ml of Karndean Clean (1 notch represents 50ml) to approximately 8-10 litres of clean water
- Mop the Karndean Clean solution onto the whole floor, removing any excess liquid
Then allow your floor to dry before walking on it.
For further help and advice, refer to our floor care helpful hints and tips and floor cleaning frequently asked questions.
Karndean's Floor Care Kit
Karndean's Floor Care Kit contains all you need to clean and maintain your floor. It includes:
- Karndean Clean 750ml
- Karndean Remove 750ml
- Karndean Refresh 750ml
- Floor Protector Pack
- Refresh Pad and Remove Pad
- Floor Care Guide
Find your nearest Karndean Designflooring retailer to purchase a Floor Care Kit.
For an occasional refresh
Every six to twelve months you may want to treat your floor to some extra care to further enhance its look and durability.
- Karndean Remove helps to prepare your floor before applying Karndean Refresh.
- Karndean Refresh creates a satin finish to your floor and helps protect it from marks and fine scratches
Follow the simple steps in our Floor Care Guide to refresh your Karndean floor.