Roundtable debate with Karndean Designflooring and AJ Specification magazine
Chair: Paul Barratt, managing director of Karndean Designflooring
Overview: Karndean Designflooring is joining forces with AJ Specification magazine to host a roundtable discussion on ‘Colour and Texture in Interior Design’ to feature in July’s AJ Specification magazine. The open forum will discuss…
- Which comes first in design, colour or texture?
- Importance of colour and texture in key sectors including current trends
- What are the practical benefits of products which replicate the real thing?
- Are we succeeding in persuading clients to try something new?
- Who is best at using colour and texture, architects or interior designers?
- How much of an effect does lighting have on colour and texture?
Date: Wednesday 18th June 2014
Venue: Material Lab, 10 Great Titchfield Street, London, W1W 8BB.
Time: 5.30pm arrival and welcome drinks, 6.30pm start - 8.00pm close
To secure your place on our panel, please RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP but no later than 31st May.
Refreshments and canapés will be served.
Please note Laura Mark, assistant technical editor will be in attendance from AJ Specification to record and report on the live debate. There will also be a photographer on-site throughout to illustrate the feature.