Guide to Choosing Your Floor
Inspired by nature and designed for living, you’ll find our floors are beautifully realistic and highly practical. Our wide and impressive range of colors, textures and finishes means you can create looks that are unique to your home and guaranteed to last for many years to come.
Choosing your look
These questions may help you select your look:
1. What style suits your home – classic, contemporary, traditional? Have a look at our Inspiration pages for style ideas or take a look at an interior design magazine or website.
2. What look are you after – wood, stone, iconic?
3. Which tone or shade might suit your room best? Light wood tones and light stone tiles bring a fresh, spacious feel to living spaces. Mid wood tone flooring and mid stone tiles can be a good match to neutral color schemes. Dark tone woods and dark stones can add real warmth and indulgence to your room.
4. What size of plank or tile might suit your room? If you have a larger space to fill, consider the wider wood planks available in the Van Gogh and Art Select ranges. If a smaller room try Da Vinci narrow wood planks or smaller Knight Tile products.
5. Consider finishing touches such as the range of borders and grout effect design strips available with Karndean Designflooring. Each product page lists available design strips and borders.
Choosing a Retailer
Once you have selected your look, have a look at our Project Checklist to help you prepare for a retailer visit. Your local retailer will be able to offer expert advice, helping you choose the best floor for your home.
Our 5 Most Frequently Asked Questions – Answered
May 29, 2015
Choosing a floor for your home takes time and you’re likely to have a few questions along the ...