Refreshing Your Floor
Depending on how heavily the floor is used, if at any time there is a need to revitalize the floor this can be done using Karndean Refresh - a specialized floor coating.
For an occasional refresh
Every six to twelve months you may want to treat your floor to some extra care to further enhance its look and durability.
- Karndean Remove helps to prepare your floor before applying Karndean Refresh.
- Karndean Refresh creates a satin finish to your floor and helps protect it from marks and fine scratches
Apply Karndean's coating by following these steps:
- Vacuum, sweep or dry mop to remove all dust and loose debris (if using a vacuum, please check the manufacturer's guidelines to make sure it's suitable for Karndean)
- Use Karndean Remove (diluted as applicable) to strip off all grease and ingrained dirt
- Rinse the floor well
- Apply 2 to 3 thin coats of Refresh allowing each coating to be fully dry before the next coat is applied
- Do a routine maintenance cleaning